1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

My karma credits

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Edwin, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

:) Thank you Edwin so very very much.:):)
    I knew that I had chosen the right site when I came here and registered, sometimes you just get a vibe about something don't you.
    Edwin I was serious re giving away my credits too only having 50 but the words consider kept going through my head and I am really having a problem at the moment and attempted to get out today to a dear neighbours funeral and its made me feel totally shot. Spent most of afternoon in bed and only up for a few mins then going back. So I am having to recognise that geting back to being well will happen but I am not as well as I like to think I am. Going to stop typing now as it really hurts.
    Once again though, this community is totally one of true warmth, full of people who like me want to help others, I will always be with poject meditation and thanks you guys :):)

2. Maribo

Maribo Member

200 credits to twinkletoes, please!

Hi PW,

As I want to give away my credits, I did some thinking and research around and decided to transfer 200 to twinkletoes.

Could you please help with this?

Thanks and best wishes,

Maribo

Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
  3. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

Maribo and Edwin true caring souls

:) Hi Maribo. and also Edwin (message for you too!) :)
    I am moved to tears right now and though my spelling of late has been pretty bad, it'll probably be worse now as the tears are blurring my vision, I'm having a pretty grim time with this m.e/c.f.s (chronic fatigue) and I am so missing nursing and taking care of others, including my family and friends.
    You guys are being so generous, so kind and so very wonderful. I will get better and I will retrain and maybe in the future I'll be competent to send distance healing to you Maribo and to you Edwin,infact whoever wants it, I'll keep you all posted. Maribo, Edwin I will hold you both dear in my heart, you guys don't know me but here you both are showing such care and such warmth, this is what makes this community the best I have ever come across. I am really, really choked up with emotion right now and truly can't thank you enough. ;);)
    know however that good things happen to good people and you are the best, i'm in need of tissues now
    sending love and happiness from the whole of my heart
    :) Gilli :)

4. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

Maribo - thats been done for you!

200 karma credits transferred as requested.

VERY NICE indeed! PW ;)

5. Ras

Ras Member

soooo....uhh..anyone wants the rest of my karma credits? :)

6. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

oooh oooh pick me pick me!
    If you don't find a more needy person then i wouldn't mind taking them off your hands :D

ONLY if you don't find a more needy person.

7. Edwin

Edwin Member

Gilli I am more than happy that you not only got my karma credits but also Maribo's ! :D Excellent Maribo !

Gilli, don't forget to use them NOW !!! In a few days/weeks the karma credits system will stop working and if you haven't used them up, they will disappear !

8. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

Edwin thanks, Maribo thanks and thank you for transferring the credits peaceful warrior :D
    I will download tomorrow. I am so overwhelmed at the kindness, i got quite emotional over it last night, i truly cant thank you guys enough and come the day when I have my reiki level too I promise you guys some distance healing. What goes around comes around and kind deeds are always returned, I value you guys so very much. :):)
    :):p:):p:)

9. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

Gilli

Hi Gilli,

I have just unlocked your next two levels.

PW ;)

10. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

Peaceful warrior you're a gem!

:) Thanks P.W. I cant get over meeting so many lovely people in such a short space of time. I'm going to be using you guys as my guinea pigs when i become competent with my reiki level two and send distance healing even if its a year or so down the line. If I accidently turn you into frogs i apologise as my brain pretty much muddled with this illness and i could have been practicing anything! if you start taking to pond life and croaking let me know!
    Sending happy vibes :):)

11. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Good to be back!!

Wow, been away for a week, not long arrived back and what a difference a week makes! So many wonderful new people :) :) You guys are truly amazing. Hope its not too late to offer my karma credits - please decide among yourselves who has them. I only have 65 I'll catch up to-morrow with what's been happening. Happiness and joy to you all :) :) :)

12. Edwin

Edwin Member

Uhm.. just to be sure... Gilli had 50 credits. I gave her 50 more, and Maribo gave her 200.. to me that adds up to 300 credits, and that should be 3 levels right ? I may just be missing something tho :p

13. Edwin

Edwin Member

:D Ribbit !

14. Ras

Ras Member

edwin I think the "next two levels" are from Maribo...so it should add up :)

I was hopeing some others would step up and be brave enough to ask for credit donations.... but that hasnt happend. So I would like to transfere the rest of my credits to Divinitywolf that should almost give you enough to unlock one more level... enjoy!

15. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

Hi Pollyanna

:) I saw your name alot when checking out the community and I did wonder where you'd gone! Hope that you had a good holiday.
    I joined a little under two weeks ago and I am truly astounded by the warmth of everyone here.
    Check out my entry in law of attraction, I'm inspired by you :D

:) Gilli :)

16. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

:) thanks ras. Yeah i'll have 95 credits.
    Pollyana could you possibly donate 5 credits so that i have enough for lifeflow 8 please?

You guys are amazing :)

17. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Consider it done Divinitywolf :) I'll make sure P.W. knows :) :) :)

18. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

Thank Youuuu

19. Maribo

Maribo Member

Divinitywolf, Pollyana, may I?

Ok, I was just wondering what use could have the last 6 credits I have - now I see they are almost exacly what you need, Divinitywolf, so yours they are - I mean, if you want them...

Pollyana, do you mind? ;):)

PW, could you please help with this - in case no one has any objection?

Thanks and all the best,

Maribo

20. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

:) thanks.
    So Polyana you don't need to send me any credits now.
    And PW once the credits from Ras and Maribo are transferred could you unlock lifeflow 8 please.

Cheers, to the most grateful people i have ever known :)

Divinitywolf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.