1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

My karma credits

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Edwin, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edwin

Edwin Member

I read in the newsletter that Michael is forced to drop the karma credits system for the site to live on.

Since I don't have enough karma credits to download another lifeflow track, I have decided to use them to help other people to get to 100 karma credits.
    I am not sure if the moderators are able to "move" the karma credits to another account, but I am going to assume this is possible.

I have enough money to buy the lifeflow and optimal learning tracks, so don't feel sorry for me.

I hope other people will also donate their karma credits for those in bigger need.
    You don't have to convince me that you are in dire straits, just tell me that you could use some credits to reach 100 and I will ask Peacefull Warrior or another moderator to move the credits.

If you are in the same situation as me, please consider buying the next tracks, keep this site alive and reward Michael and his team for all their hard work, not just on the site, but also on the free meditation course and wonderfull LifeFlow system.

Donate your credits for those in need the coming days !

2. Ras

Ras Member

hey edwin

That is not how i understod the changes to the site....in the newsletter it says:

As I read it, the karma credit system will still be in place?

edit: Hmm...I got the feeling that I havent recived the newest newsletter yet for some reason after reading one of the other posts here on the forum. The above quote is from a semi-old news letter

3. Edwin

Edwin Member

True, that one is from last week.

I won't reveal the whole email inhere because I am not sure if that is right, but it comes down to Michael having to take some drastic steps in order to save the site from draining the Project-meditation.org's funds, one of the steps would be as quoted from the mail :

Personally I don't need them, so I decided to use them for those that do.

4. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

:) Hi Edwin :) Hi Ras.
    I think I got the same emial as Edwin which talked about stopping the credits. I didn't see anything about reducing etc.
    I only joined last saturday and although I can't afford the rest of lifeflow (long term sick with m.e or chronic fatigue and no pay) I have sent a message to Michael to say how much benefit I have had already and that his generocity has been great. ;) I will remain part of this community and when i am no longer housebound there are always car boots/yard sales to be done to raise the cash. I am also going to ask friends and family for donations to my lifeflow money pot as i need to and want to continue with this wonderful therapy of calm.
    Like you Edwin I am more than prepared to offer the 50 karma credits I have to anyone less needy than myself as over time I will have managed to get enough pennies together for lifeflow 9 and I will manage to get the rest and it doesn't matter how long it takes as it will happen.
    :) So Peaceful Warrior if you're out there reading this is there a way that both Edwin and I can donate what crecdit we have to someone more needy??? :)

5. Edwin

Edwin Member

Uhm.... Twinkletoes...

reading your story I would definately think you are eligable for receiving my credits in order for you to get the next lifeflow track... and now you want to give away your credits...

really, I was generously blessed with enough karma credits in the past, enough to download 3 lifeflow tracks allready without any cost, and as I allready explained to Michael, I don't want to use more credits because it doesn't feel right, I want to pay for a product he developed and I am using to such great success.

You however need your money for other things, and could use my karma credits.... think it over before you answer please :)

6. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

Well i don't like asking for things from people because it makes me feel guilty. It always makes me seem like i'm taking things away from people. Its hard to explain.
    However i have 90 credits so could i just have 10 more so i can get lifeflow 9 please?
    Because it'd be really annoying if the karma credits system was taken away before i got the next 10 credits.

7. Ras

Ras Member

Hm for some reason the newest mail from michael endedn up in my spam box...first time that has happend. I have read it now and I am more than willing to give away from karma credits. Divinitywolf I have seen your other posts on the forum and know you are a active member of the community so I will be more than happy to donate my credits if is posible.

You might ask yourself why I have not used my karma credits myself...I currently got more than 100 but the truth is I didnt really find meditation as helpful for me as it is for others, so i actually stopped doing it. But I still plan to be part of the community :cool:

8. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

Edwin
    :):) Thank you for your kind comment. I only just started with lifeflow 10 and so I have two months or however long it takes to get lf9 and the others. It will happen and i will continue both meditation and being a part of this community. Yes it would be nice to have more but I'm sure that there are people out there who are more needy than me. I am more than grateful for being able to download discover meditation and lifeflow 10 free of charge. I am going to start photographing items that I no longer require and start selling on ebay and our own Island equivelent, where thers a will theres a way. :)
    I will be more than fine thank you. Hoping that you will still be part of the community, happy meditation. :)

Gilli (twinkletoes) :p

9. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

Thank You Ras.
    That means a lot.

10. bridesong

bridesong Guest

If this is possible, I would be interested in your generous offer. I have 40 karma credits and can't afford to buy any more levels at this time.

11. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

Transfers

Hi,

I can arrange any transfers you guys want to do!

It may be a good idea to keep it in this thread so I dont get confused :confused:

If you want to donate just say who and how much you would like to donate your credits too and I will see that its done for you.

PW ;)

12. Maribo

Maribo Member

To whom?

Hi PW,

I want to give away all the credits I have, the issue is to whom? :confused:

I would like to maximize the utility, so to speak, so may be some sort of auction would be good for that.

13. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

how would the auction work?
    I mean what could people offer for the karma credits?

14. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

:) Hi again Edwin :)
    I have given your offer some serious consideration. If I accept your offer so that I can download lifeflow 9 then it gives me a little more time to find some cash as I am not going to be able to return to my current nursing job and I will have to look into an alternative career path which will not put me under pressure and that means re training, whenever that may be, and is going to have to be self (husband/ family) funded.

So if your kind offer is still there could you confirm your agreement with peaceful warrior for a transfer of 50 credits as I already have 50 :):)
    Thank you so very very much

:p Gilli :p

15. Edwin

Edwin Member

PW Could you please transfer 50 of my credits to Gilli ? I would like to spend the rest of my credits to bridesong, and hopefully another generous person would help out with the rest of bridesong's credits.

I believe that Ras was willing to help out Divinitywolf right ?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2008
  16. Ras

Ras Member

yes I would like to transfere 10 credits to Divinitywolf.
    If birdsong doesnt get 100 credit in total after edwins transfere I would also like to donate the rest that is required.

And thanks for taking the time to help out Peaceful Warrior!

17. ali.mack

ali.mack Member

Karma credits

:)Hi, I don't know if I'm doing this right. I am only new to this project but I think it is wonderful. Does this mean that there won't be any free meditations soon? Also, how do I earn Karma credits? I would love the LifeFlow system . Yes, I could use some credits, thanks. ali.mack

QUOTE=Edwin;2290]I read in the newsletter that Michael is forced to drop the karma credits system for the site to live on.

Since I don't have enough karma credits to download another lifeflow track, I have decided to use them to help other people to get to 100 karma credits.
    I am not sure if the moderators are able to "move" the karma credits to another account, but I am going to assume this is possible.

I have enough money to buy the lifeflow and optimal learning tracks, so don't feel sorry for me.

I hope other people will also donate their karma credits for those in bigger need.
    You don't have to convince me that you are in dire straits, just tell me that you could use some credits to reach 100 and I will ask Peacefull Warrior or another moderator to move the credits.

If you are in the same situation as me, please consider buying the next tracks, keep this site alive and reward Michael and his team for all their hard work, not just on the site, but also on the free meditation course and wonderfull LifeFlow system.

Donate your credits for those in need the coming days ![/QUOTE]

18. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

transfers complete!!

Hi Ali,

You are correct, micheal will be removing karma credits soon.. This does not affect you if you have already joined up though. You can download your 2 free courses until the changes take place. PW ;)

19. Maribo

Maribo Member

"Auction"

I said I want to give away, not trade, credits! So personally I don't want anything, only to make this something as useful as possible. One interpretation, e.g., would be to give them to somebody for whom paying cash would be most difficult.

20. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

aaa sorry. I interpreted the word "auction" as an actual auction.
    Wow you've got a lot to give away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.