1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

My experiences with Lifeflow 10

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Domas, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Domas

Domas Member

Warm hi to everybody. I want to share my Lifeflow 10 experience with you. I have been using it for 2 months (after 2 days I will switch to Lifeflow 9) and I experienced a lot. After first month I became super confident, I truly love myself and believe that I'am beautiful in every way. Also my thoughts stopped to race and I think in more logical way. LOA started to work waaay better (I believe because my mind is peacefull now) and I found my first job. Now I think in more positive way about my future. But there is something (problem?), about 6 months ago I had thoughts and fantasies, they hurted my, I was very jealous and angry. These thoughts were my fear that my girlfriend could cheat on my with few guys. I hated it. But 3-4 days ago these thoughts came back, but I like these thoughts now. I want to see her having sex with other guy and me. I want to watch it and do it with them. These thoughts and fantasies turns me on. I can't understand why my biggest fear become something that I want to manifest. I talked with her and she thinks that its only my fear coming from "inside" and it will go away. Please, write what You think about it and if You can give me some advises. *[email protected]@!!* *[email protected]@!!* *[email protected]@!!* *[email protected]@!!* *[email protected]@!!* P.s. I really Love Lifeflow and it made my life easier and happier. P.s. Sorry for mistakes and I hope this tread doesn't violate forum's rules if yes, delete this thread.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Domas, it's wonderful to hear how LifeFlow is helping you :)

I don't know anything about the core energy meditation you tried before this but notice you have been given some really good advice from members here. One thing I do know is that people have all kinds of expectations about meditation and the following link explains these really well. If you take the time to read it, I feel sure it will be of great help to you:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...nciples-meditation-entrainment.html#post12298

People may have fantasies and all kinds of thoughts going through their mind, however, the great thing is we all have the power to choose. The following Cherokee Legend describes this very wisely:-

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life. "A fight is going on inside me," he said to the boy.

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

I hope this is of help to you and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

3. Domas

Domas Member

Pollyanna, thank You for You wise answer. How to feed only a good wolf?

4. Ramai

Ramai Member

If You Want to Change the World… Love a Woman

by Alan Shoemaker

5. Domas

Domas Member

Ramai, I say thank You from my heart. These lines changed me in a good way and now I' am ready be only with her with my mind, heart and spirit.

6. iciek

iciek Member

Ramai, thank you for that quote. I lived another lifetime reading it and it gave me great happiness.

7. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi again Domas,

You have probably heard of the following statement:-

Garbage in = garbage out
    Good stuff in = good stuff out
    I honestly believe it's as simple as that

Be aware of your thoughts because they become your actions, which then become your habits.

Meditation reveals awareness and the freedom to choose to let go of the things that do not serve us well and the ability to be aware of the mind.

You have the power to choose to feed only the good wolf :)

Hope this is of help and I wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)

8. Bryan555

Bryan555 Member

Hi Ramai...

Thanks for the little poem about loving a women. Must say, though, there is nothing remotely "superficial" about freedom, or its concepts. It is the basis of everything.

Then again, freedom and love may, indeed, be the same exact idea. In which case, there is no conflict between loving deeply and cherishing freedom with all our heart.

Just a thought....:)

9. Hazelkay

Hazelkay Member

Hi Ramai

What a great post in reply to Domas - thank you so much for the poem:)

10. Domas

Domas Member

Guys, I need advise. I want and don't want it at the same time. How to understand myself? I can't believe I want it and it's harder to believe that I'am going to try this. I feel intense feeling to do it, but I'am feared of what could happen after. I'am very, very confused. Please, give me advise what to do and how to understand what I really want. Thanks in advance. EDIT: was hard to sleep because of fantasies, this morning was very hard to concentrate on meditation. I become obsessed with this fantasy...

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  11. Ramai

Ramai Member

I am glad you enjoyed the poem.

Domas,

It is your life and your decision to make. It's up to you how you choose to build a respectful and loving relationship.

All the best,

Ramai