1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

"Moments"

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by blueskygal, Jan 18, 2009.

1. blueskygal

blueskygal Member

I have been working with Holosync for 1.5 years and have now been on LifeFlow 10 for about 1 week.

In the past week i have noticed a new phenomena... there have been times during the day that i have been content TO SIT PERFECTLY STILL AND BE IN THE MOMENT!

it was wonderful to just sit in peace in the moment and just enjoy the moment. often times i keep my mind busy in some way.

this morning it is so beautiful here in tucson az about 70 degrees sunny with a slight breeze blowing. i just lounged this a.m. in my room enjoying the beautiful little park through my window and JUST BEING QUIET.

"He leadeth me beside still waters."

I know it's due to the meditations i've been doing. it is such a wonderful way to restore balance between rest and activity in the mind. but i never expected this little "bonus." the ability to just "be."

2. Grey

Grey Member

you said this stillness in the moment is new. did you not ever experience it or something similar to it while using holosync?

3. blueskygal

blueskygal Member

I experienced a vibrance of color in the outdoors with holosync. a feeling of being really alive.

4. Sweet_Iza

Sweet_Iza Member

I love reading posts like this. Thanks for sharing this. I feel inspired after reading stories like this.