1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

mixing difrent beats?

Discussion in 'Your Suggestions' started by Ylmz, May 1, 2009.

1. Ylmz

Ylmz Member

Hi LF crew.

first i will tnx u all for LF.
    my quastion is how smart it is to use difrent beats.
    i did get i-doser and 5 free drug as they call them. i did finde the drug they call tranqualety very usefull. but the real quastion is how it will effect my LF prosses. i do listen to LF in the begining of the day, and the i-doser track when i have time during the day. it dos feel like there is a difrent when i do it that way. meybe it is just me, what is ur openion at this. should i just keep to LF and stay away from the other beats for get the best result, or dos it not realy matter. pls if u could answer i would be tnx fully. i realy dont want to do any thing that might disturb my LF experiens and prosses.

sincerly ylmz.

2. Ylmz

Ylmz Member

ehm could some one pls hlp mw to finde an answe to that?

i now it is meybe not under the right sub forum, but i did belive it was the closes i could get, at the moment i did wright it.

3. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Ylmz,

I've not tried i-doser, but I've had a quick look at the product page.

Personally, I found the product description a little unbelievable, and not sure how accurate the "doses" would be in inducing certain feelings in different people. I guess it's possible for it to lead you towards certain feelings, but each person does have different memory associations for different feelings in their life based on their past. e.g. if it tried to give me a feeling of being drunk, this could bring up negative past events where I was feeling sick from over-drinking (this is just an example, I'm not really saying I've been sick from drinking), whereas for someone else it could be a feeling of euophoria.

I guess things like Michael's Creative Flow and Optimal Learning work towards a similar goal to that, but I'm not sure of the quality comparison between the two. From what I can gather, Michael's "flow" series work on a good long 40 minutes of continuous Binaural, Monaural and Isochronic beats/tones, whereas I can't see what the i-doser program does.

I guess there's probably not much problem with using both in your meditative practice, but I would just be cautious about over-doing it a little. Just like physical exercise, it's possible to over exercise with meditation too. ;)

Hugs

Giles

4. Ta-tsu-wa

Ta-tsu-wa Member

Drug Tracks

"Unbelievable" is a very apt description. Entrainment tracks cannot duplicate the feelings associated with drugs, and why would anyone seeking clarity of mind and spirit want to? The essence of meditation is to foster a greater sense of presence. "Recreational drugs" are an escape from awareness.

Some native cultures used pharmaceuticals as a means of entering what they believe is the realm of the Spirit, for purposes of seeking spiritual knowledge and assistance. Such practices were tightly controlled and steeped in a full cultural context with the entire community for support. It wasn't for pleasure or recreation. Even then, many native cultures firmly denounced these practices and maintain they are not only unnecessary but detrimental to the process of spiritual development.

This i-Doser company lists track names like "Cocaine" for which they say, "Warning, this one comes close! We have marked it VERY STRONG for a reason, and you will soon find out why."

And, "LSD", for which they write, "LSD / Recreational (Very Strong) / 30 Minutes / LSD is the best known and most researched psychedelic. It is the standard against which all other psychedelics are compared. It is active at extremely low doses, and we have captured its essence in binaural form." [This statement leads me to believe they are using only binaural waves in their tracks.]

Their marketing language suggests they are targeting people as customers who are looking for a means to use and abuse drugs without the cost or possible legal problems.

Ylmz, I'll be very forward here and say I wouldn't touch a company that tried to sell me products like this with a ten foot cattle prod. They won't do anything even remotely like the sellers would like you to believe and even if they could get you stoned or drunk that's hardly a condition to be sought after.

The Lifeflow products are extremely effective and, as Giles pointed out, with those other ones you have no idea what you're getting because the manufacturer tells you nothing at all about them. Michael's tracks are clearly labeled with their exact frequency of entrainment. He has said up front that all tracks begin and end at the target frequency and that he uses only single frequencies and not random combinations so the track will not be creating interference for itself. Each track combines all three audio wave forms, binaural, monaural and isochronic, meaning you get the full benefits of all known waves, not just binaurals. There are no hidden surprises in these tracks. You are told exactly what you are getting, no guessing or wondering required. I'm not sure how you would top that as far as full disclosure goes. Good luck finding another product that offers you so much information about its inner workings.

If it was me, and this is just my personal opinion, if I have something so well constructed as Lifeflow, about which I know pretty much everything I need to know, and it works for me, I wouldn't waste a great deal of time chasing down other products about which I know so little. If I felt the need for more entrainment experience I would simply use the LF tracks more often or for longer periods.

However, I do believe there are some other good products to be found with a bit of careful searching. And if you run across one it can't hurt to use it as well. But something that claims it will mimic the effects of recreational drugs..... Don't waste your money or your time.

5. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there Ylmz, I completely agree and second the sound advice given here. I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

6. Ylmz

Ylmz Member

I agree whit all u guys.

yea i agree whit all u guys.

I-doser is not even close to Lifeflow.

but i have discovered that u can use I-doser on the rush. and i can confirm that those I-doser tracks i have being hearing dos actualy give a sens af relaxation in a crowded train, or during a stressy day. but it can not be compairde whit Lifeflow. Lifeflow, gives something els i cant realy descrip, even the idea of putting them in the same class is in it self a not tolorabeal thing. I-doser have a track they call content, and an other one call tranqualety. i only use them, when i am in a stressy moment like in the buss, train, w8 rooms and so on. my Main "thing" is Lifeflow. and yes u guys are rigth they have funny track to. and yes ur a right again, they only do it for money. that is y i priciat Lifefloe so much, and how cheap Lifeflow guys are doing it, that is just unbelivebeal in a time wher everything is money. but i agree whit u that it should not be taking seriusly and only for fun. no beat can make u blood filled up whit sugar like alcohol do. no matter what they say. and that is y u have to accept and pay every singel time when u use one of there dos's and then clear them for any reasponsabeality, now that is the sign that scream " u cant trust thise guys" but they have many relaxing tracks also those i did meantion befor are free and i havn't spend a dime on them. how ever i was a lil nervius becaus. it dos work whit the realxin tracks, and i was woundering if it will interfear whit my Lifeflow process, cuz if it dos, i will stop listening to I-doser completly, i can imagen there might be some law pereventing ppl frome say things about other ppl's product. well any way, i just think i stick to ur advice and listen to creativ flow and super learning where i use to hear dos I-doser tracks. but i belive u most c bad exampels to truely now the real valu of good exampels, and apriciat there true valu. that is the relation betwin I-doser and Lifeflow. i have being trying holosync, and hemisync. now c thise guys are in class whit Lifeflow. but i would place Lifeflow at the top of the list betwin dos, but still u can quiet but them in the same cup, specaly not hemisync, it have a difrent consept build on the waves. thise are guys who hlp u change in to more then ur minimum or meduim self. they hlp u to become ur maximum potantial and even more. I-doser is more like a her and now, but no growth.

Tnx all:)

Last edited: May 10, 2009