1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Missing Tracks in Free course package

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by uegi, Sep 22, 2008.

1. uegi

uegi Member

Hi,
    I downloaded the free course, but there are several tracks missing. In the PDF there are references to "Instructions" CD2 and "Gratitude exercise", but these tracks are not in the download package. where can I get them?

Thanks,
    Uegi

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Uegi, the instructions are bundled with C.D.1 and if you follow the instructions and begin to learn to meditate on C.D.2 the gratitude exercise will be suggested after the meditation. Hope this helps until someone more technical sees your question. Enjoy and I wish you peace and hapiness :) :) :)

3. WeeHoo

WeeHoo Member

Missing the Gratitude Exercise

Same problem here--the music I able to download from another link (in this forum, thanks!) but I can't find the instructions anywhere on the CD or on the website.

4. Tech Support

Tech Support Administrator

Hi WeeHoo,

The instruction document is in a pdf format.
    If you dont have adobe reader maybe this file is hidden from you as I believe you can set your pc to hide unknown file content.

Tech Support

5. WeeHoo

WeeHoo Member

Nope, instructions not there

I do have Adobe, and I'm referring to the instructions for the Gratitude Exercise, not the instructions for the Discover Meditation course. At the end of the CD where everyone else seems to have the Gratitude Exercise, my CD has nothing. As I said, I was able to download the music thanks to a link someone posted in the forum. But I cannot find Gratitude Exercise instructions anywhere. Help? Thanks!

6. Tech Support

Tech Support Administrator

Hi WeeHoo,

Sorry I missed what you meant.

The gratitude exercise is explained on CD2 after about 23:30, it is explained as an optional exercise which many enjoy.

Do you have this? if not at what time does your CD stop.

Also the music is on the end of each timed slot on CD4.

7. WeeHoo

WeeHoo Member

Duh...

Okay, now I feel like a total fruitcake. I swear I've listened to this CD at least five times, paying special attention at the end, and the music and instructions were never there before. You guessed it...they're there now! Thanks for your help and patience.