1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

missing something?

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by ferrigno, Jan 12, 2008.

1. ferrigno

ferrigno Member

Listened through the cd:s again... there was a mention of a first support e-mail and something about a "notice card" (for letting the rest of the family know i'm busy in my case I guess) that I should have gotten somehow. Have I missed something? Have I not the full introductory course and necessary extras? please I'd like to know.

2. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

ferrigno

I previously sent a notice card out for hanging outside your door when you're meditating. I will find this on Monday and post it up in the community for you.

Don't worry about support email 1, because of the changeover to the new community over the past few weeks, I have not re-introduced support emails yet. These will be coming back very soon too. The support emails are more 'motivational reminders', the community and new newsletter is currently doing that job anyway. I will post the door hanger up Monday for you.

Michael :)