1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

miracles

Discussion in 'The Law Of Attraction' started by ama, May 2, 2011.

1. ama

ama New Member

Miracles do happen even now. Lots of good things have started happening to me. I get job offers from many places. I got a very good job with out much work and more time to meditate. I pray for my company and all the people involved in it directly and indirectly. My wife says I am very lucky that my company pays me good money. I work for only six months in a year. I work as an engineer on ship. Whatever I think, it becomes true- it actually happens. You wont believe it. Many things have happened to me.

2. meryem

meryem Member

That might be for your sixth sense has got activated to a higher level with your meditation practice. Enjoy the rewards!

3. MetaCognition

MetaCognition Member

It truly is amazing what a positive outlook and an unwillingness to give up can do. I wish you well as you continue on with your journey.

4. sagehoney3

sagehoney3 Member

Hello Ama - I enjoyed reading your positive and magical post. You are truly blessed! Sherri

5. peaceandkarma

peaceandkarma Member

The Laws Of Attraction do work, recently its gone through a name change and has resurfaced as Cosmic Ordering and there seems to be laods of books on this subject.

6. GilesC

GilesC Member

7. Panthau

Panthau Member

Yep it really works... :)

I met the woman of my dreams, while having a good relationship to the mother of my son. I get so many calls from customers, because i need the money. All that just because i prayed for it. Call it what you want, but it works :)

8. Karmoh

Karmoh Member

Hi Pan,

When you say "pray for it" Is this a verbal or visual pray? can you expand please :)

9. Sky Seeker

Sky Seeker Member

That sounds like the law of attration has been working in your favour my friend:D