1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Mind machines

Discussion in 'Your Suggestions' started by Panthau, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Panthau

Panthau Member

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Both sound interesting and I'd love to give them a go, but obviously these things cost money and to be honest, I sometimes feel simplicity is all that is needed, i.e. just meditation.

The latter one is the sort of audio-visual technology that's been researched for many years and I know has proved effective for things such as lucid dreaming etc. so I would be confident of that having a positive effect, although how much more effective than simply using Lifeflow, one can only guess or find out from personal experience.

The first one sounds a little "different" to say the least. Most people are doing their utmost these days to avoid unwanted EMF waves such as those given off by mobile phone masts and suchlike, so I don't know how these EMF waves will differ, unless they are considered to be within the "safe" levels such as those already generated within our brains.

Interesting find Pan. ;)

Hugs

Giles

3. Panthau

Panthau Member

Right, they cost alot of money hehe... im sure these mind machines can help a lot of people to get to their desired consciousness state, but for me personally im not sure if i reach those states anyway "naturally" when im ready for them (or contrary i´ll not reach them until im ready, whichever machine i´d using anyway).

On the other hand im really curios... been thinking about buying this one
    REM-Dreamer - Lucid Dream Induction Device

So you say that the shakti is the more reliable one? I´d rather thought the pal36 is a well researched mind machine whereas the shakti is more towards mystic/esoteric experiences.

4. GilesC

GilesC Member

No, I said the other way around, but I talked about the last one first. ;)

The PAL36 is more of a proven technology to my knowledge.

5. Panthau

Panthau Member

Ah ok, thats also what i´ve been reading. Gonna give feedback as soon as i bought it :)

6. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hey,

Today i thought what an impact a David Pal 36 supporting Lifeflow would have.
    Lifeflow itself has a great impact on most people, but with extra visual entrainment (respectively the CES system which seems to aid the hardbeat in their binaural entrainment, if i understood that right) .... ?

Have you ever thought about that, Michael?