1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Midnight Express

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by beth, Jan 16, 2010.

1. chris063

chris063 Member

I just wanted to say, I've meditated with the new version of Midnight Express three times now and totally LOVE it :):):) It is much smoother and more flowing than the first download, very relaxing, definitely one of my favorites now!

Chris :):):)

2. bakol

bakol Member

I'll rephrase my question, since I didn't get any replies to the last time:

1.Is there a progression wave-wise in the Midnight Express track, or is static, and what wavelenght is it aimed at entraining?

My feeling is that it's changing, but I may be wrong.

2. What is the main emphasis of the track? Since all other LF tracks have certain overall emphasis (including the 1-10 LF-tracks). Does it have a desired effect, or just an overall good meditation tool. OR is it aimed at something else?

Thanks for a great track btw!

Anders

3. Panthau

Panthau Member

Whoops, new version of Midnight Express? Did i miss something?

4. GilesC

GilesC Member

bakol,

the Midnight Express track is in the 10Hz range, similar to Lifeflow 10. As far as I know it's intended to Meditate with. It certainly doesn't come across as the sort of thing you'd be playing for entertainment purposes, like the Classic Magic CD is designed for.

Pan,

Yes, the original version released had somehow got corrupted and Michael wasn't happy with it so he re-uploaded it to the download site again. ;)

Hugs

Giles

5. Panthau

Panthau Member

Alrighty, thanks for the info!

6. bakol

bakol Member

Thanks, that kind of clears things up.

I was under the impression that if there are binaural beats and/or isotronic sounds in the track, it is pr definition entrainment?

Anders

7. jons

jons New Member

Thanks for Midnight Express. The most effective Lifefow experience for me so far.