1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Message for peaceful warrior

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by twinkletoes, Mar 21, 2008.

1. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

Hi having blip with downloading onto my mp3 so have another one and just went into my unlocked ones and noticed that I have too many unlocked, I'm an "honest lickle indian" :p, and always have been, hence why i'm letting you know straight away.

I had my discover meditation and then lifeflow 10.
    I earned 50 karma credits and then Edwin kindly donated 50 which meant lf9
    Maribo then kindly donated 200 which meant lf8 & 7.
    I seem to have lf6 unlocked too P.W and I am not entitled to that!

I am so extreemly grateful for the generocity and outstanding kindness of this community and I will save my pennies to purchase lf6 at a later date so could you please remove that one! :D

2. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

Wow, well thats really nice and honest of you :)
    You're a very decent person twinkletoes! and deserve the great effects of meditation.
    And we are all glad to have you in this community as you've been a great asset to everyones happiness :D

3. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

Thanks divinitywolf, I do try and am very trying! :D
    Hey whats with you titling michael as willie wonker just because I named you and peaceful warrior batman and robin!
    Having a pretty naf relapse and feeling weak and I cannot get any of the 8min meditations onto my mp3 despite it flashing that its writing them and i feel that the pain one, the sleep one and the deep relaxation one would be of great use right now. I have spent the best part of 3 hours over last 2 days trying to get them onto my mp3 and it says its writing them but I can't find them, so frustrating when feeling so weak and unable to concentrate for long. Since you are robin to peacefuls batman do you have any suggestion, I have even tried a different mp3 but still no joy? :eek:

4. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

thanks for the heads up!

I'll change that for you twinkletoes! I was not sure, I kinda got mixed up with all the credit sums in the end. Consider that taken care of. PW ;)

5. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

Yes it did get a bit confusing, and i will not take anything that doesn't belong to me. I once stole a half pennie bubble gum (I was about 6) from the corner shop as I was goaded on by some older kids. I ate it going back down the road :eek: but felt so guilty that I went back to the shop with my half pennie and told Ronnie who owned the shop just what I had done and he gave me a quarter of sherbert pips and other sweets totalling 10p for my honesty, 10p was quite a few sweets in 1971! Lesson well and truly learnt, honesty pays :D

6. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

haha thats a great story!
    And it has a moral.
    Ever considered writing a book?
    As for the mp3's, they should transfer.
    Have you checked the capacity of your mp3 player. Maybe its full or it could have got corrupted during the download.
    Try downloading them again from this site.

As for Michael being willie wonker. Well i said that this was a happiness factory and better than a chocolate factory so i guess Michaels the equivelant of willie wonker!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2008
  7. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

divinity wolf (aka robin)

:) just sent you a reply elsewhere but replying to this too.
    strangely enough I am considering a book and have got the title "calming waters" :p
    I managed to get the short meditations and did the health and the sleep one last night and slept for 81/2 hours and its over 8yrs since i did that. Did the self imposed limitations one today along with lifeflow 10 and I am blown away. Since beginning lifeflow and reading Polyanna's amazing story I have started to give my pipedreams serious consideration. I start by getting over this health issue but for a few days now I have seen my dreams for the future so very very clearly and especially after todays limitation meditation. I am going to post in sucess stories in next few days as I want to share this but i have to pace myself for a day when I can manage to type quite a bit.
    Hope you're not knowing what to do with yourself eases, I'm sure it will, have you tried the short meditations?
    :) Gilli :)

8. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

You seem to be doing great!
    Yeah i did 2 of the guided meditations and they're having an effect.
    I need to keep doing them regularly though.