1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Message for Michael

Discussion in 'Your Suggestions' started by twinkletoes, Mar 18, 2008.

1. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

:) Dear Michael :)
    Your site and the caring nature of those who have joined the community are true testiment to all that is good and kind about society and the human race. Too often the news is full of atrocities and sad things and rarely sings the praises for the goodness of the majority of us mere mortals. My fellow members have shown me such great kindness and I am in floods of tears right now. I just wanted to let you know the wonderful callibre of those that are this community. What goes around comes around, kindness and compassion breeds kindness and compassion and only the best will come around to such people as Edwin and Maribo, infact all those people who I have communicated with all have a warm and true heart. This community will stay as the spirit of all of us will shine through and win the day. Good things come to good people and I just wanted to share my raw emotion with you right now.
    :) Gilli :)

2. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

Wonderful message twinkletoes and i'm sure every single member agrees with you.
    This really is an amazing site.
    Its basically a happiness factory that produces large amounts of happiness each day.

3. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

Love it Divinity! PW

4. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

:D beats a chocolate factory any day.
    Michael can be willie wonker :p