1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Meeting the resistance

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by chris063, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Edwin

Edwin Member

When looking back at my own experiences, agression ( especially weird and seemingly unnessacary feelings and reactions ) is a definate sign that meditation is working for you.

Like you said, just continue to do so :) and soon you will notice a deeper peace within.

Personally I don't believe regression is possible with meditation. In the process of letting go and deepening both your calmness and brainwaves, it is always a step forward, even if it seems a step back.

Take your time, and just let it flow.

2. Breath

Breath Member

«When looking back at my own experiences, agression ( especially weird and seemingly unnessacary feelings and reactions ) is a definate sign that meditation is working for you

Personally I don't believe regression is possible with meditation. In the process of letting go and deepening both your calmness and brainwaves, it is always a step forward, even if it seems a step back

Thank you so much for these words! I sometimes feel i have open up a Pandore box. I know Life Flow is gradual, so you're not forced to experience emotions too strong for you, emerging from places that where previously inaccessible.
    Takes courage to move on. But forward is the only direction possible.
    Thank you so much again for your great insignt!
    - gratitude from Breath :eek: