1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

meditative state

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by moodswing, Sep 22, 2013.

1. moodswing

moodswing Member

Dear readers,

I've been meditating with LifeFlow for the past few months. I mostly use it 2x 20/30 minutes a day. Since the beginning (first day) I was able to get into that meditative state in each session. I usually notice i'm almost NOT breathing, i get this warmth and tingly sensation in my whole body. Sometimes unable to feel my legs or arms and it's like i'm floating in my couch.

However, the last month i can't get to that state anymore. I do feel relaxed after my session but i don't hit that state anymore.

Did anyone experience this also?

Edit: Sorry i noticed i put this in the wrong section :-(

Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
  2. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hi,

Its quite normal that these states of conciousness change with time. Its best to not hold onto feelings, experiences or expectations that arise in or through meditation. Go with the flow and accept the way it is... it will change again, thats for sure. :)