1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Meditation - Witnessing

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Curt-711, May 26, 2011.

1. Curt-711

Curt-711 Guest

Hey guys, so meditation is boring and fun at the same time so im reaching for enlightenment. As you probably all know this is the conversion of thoughts into awareness.

My awareness has been increasing except in sleep, i am capable of knowing im sleeping,dreaming and awake but it doesnt last for long this results into me dreaming and finally becoming aware of every dream, stopping the dream and "waking up". In other words trying to get rid of thoughts in my sleep.

Is anyone doing this, and if they are how is there witnessing of thoughts in sleep going?

(I find it very "frustrating" and fun and challenging that in sleep its very hard to witness thoughts)