1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Meditation Virgin!

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Sparkle, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Sparkle

Sparkle Member

I just completed my first mediation ever...WOW. It was amazing. I wasnt expecting to feel anything my first few times, it was very unexpected. I had trouble with random thoughts popping into my head, but I expect it gets easier as it goes on, practice practice practice! Cant wait to do my next one!
    I just wanted to say THANKYOU FOR THIS SITE!! :):):):):)

2. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

Hi Sparkle

It is pretty amazing isn't it, I started two and a squidge days ago and am feeling the benefits already. If you listen to he cd's it says that there is no right way or wrong way just relax and don't worry if you're doing it right or not. It's quite normal to drift in and out its all part of the process, clearing and clarity.
    No one is totally free from stresses and strains of life. sometimes something will happen to rock you a little but the beauty of meditation is knowing that you are developing a calmer you who will be much more abls to work through it without a major effect on your negative stress levels.
    Hark at me! but it's had such a great effect on me already and I want to rave about it!
    Wishing you deep calm and overflowing happiness
    :):)Gilli:):)