1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Meditation Praxis

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by olmate, Dec 2, 2010.

1. olmate

olmate Member

It is coming up to my first anniversary of practice with Lifeflow.

Last night while reviewing some of my study notes, I started to reflect on my meditation praxis (that is, the practical application of the theory and lessons) in the last 12 months inclusive of my spiritual practice and Lifeflow practice.

Meditation practice is such a paradox!!! My personal experience is that I have worked very, very hard to dig and find my deep self, my true self, my spirit self. Yet, nearly all of that hard work has been done in essence by doing nothing. Wow!!!

But as I pondered this further it seems the last year has visited these four contexts:

1. Delight, awe and wonder – which left me feeling positive and energized;

2. Darkness, silence, suffering and letting go – which often left me feeling negative and drained;

3. Anew, re-birthed and creative – which left me with a sense of being new, fresh and revitalized; and

4. Compassionate, healed and victorious – which bought a deep sense of gratitude, connectedness and celebration.

As I pause to breathe deeply and rest in the now, I am looking at the path ahead again in delight, awe and wonder. What a wonderful privilege this is.

Olmate

2. Ramai

Ramai Member

Happy Anniversary :)

Love,
    Ramai

3. olmate

olmate Member

Thanks Ramai for your kind wishes. I appreciate it.

I sense that the anniversary will be a happy occasion. In that regard I like anniversaries as important points of reflection on this journey. I visualise them a brief pauses at an oasis beside my path where I get the chance to gaze into the pool of awareness and consciousness.

I noticed in a recent thread of yours about getting rich you mentioned your passion for learning and understanding. Meditation practice has been invaluable in that regard for me. I mean the increased level of awareness, the connectedness, the presence (all clumsey words when trying to describe this space) is truely liberating and joyful.

So yes, I am certain it will be a happy occasion. Thanks once again for your kind wishes.

Olmate

4. writingupastorm

writingupastorm Member

Thanks for posting. These stories fill me with hope that I can overcome all of my problems.

5. Karmoh

Karmoh Member

Good stuff Olmate,

On this path freedom is here and now, understanding that there is no place at which to arrive allows the path to be as it is. :)

Peace :)