1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

meditation benefits

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by luvlilade1, Dec 14, 2007.

1. luvlilade1

luvlilade1 Member

I have found that by doing the meditations daily, that it has helped me to become calmer and more patient with those around me. My life is very busy and often times chaotic. When I do these, I not only get some me time, but it helps my outlook on the different situations that have arised. Project Meditation, has given me so many positive things in my life that now I can't imagine my life without it. Thank you

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

I am so pleased for you. Life can indeed be chaotic and we all need that special "me time" :)

3. Meditate1693

Meditate1693 Member

Meditation helps you become a better person, as it calms you, you become more patient, and release tension, and bad energy from your body. Most diseases and pains come from having bad emotions or pent up anger, etc.

whats the password to get downloads?

4. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

The benefits i get are numerous but one of the main benefits I notice a lot is mental clarity and the ability to laser focus on a specific thing.

1693 - no password needed anymore!

PW