1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Meditation and Sitting in Circle

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by bumbleboo, Dec 15, 2007.

1. bumbleboo

bumbleboo Member

Hi all,
    Looking for some points and tips.....& HELP, I was sitting in circle for a while and things were progressing well but in meditation all of a sudden there might be something that would come into my head that might spoke me and i would bring myself out of meditation practically straight away, I actually left the circle because of this as I started to get really bad headaches and they would go from one visit to circle to the next. I had this for two weeks, I then ended leaving the circle as I put it down to the fact it was not working for me. Can anyone else shead any light on it ........questions

1. Was it me coming out of meditation so quickly that done it

2. Was it the circle I was sitting in that done it

3. Was it meditation technique that done it

4. Was it just that it was not my time for spiritual circle that done it

These are all questions that i need help with in finding answers, as because of myexperience it has now made me weary of meditation, because of the effects on me that that had, so I would like to hearing from others before i start my meditation again, as i do not want unsettling experiences again.

Oh what that was an essay lol :)

Hope there might be some others members who can help me with this :D

2. Victoria

Victoria Moderator

Hey bumbleboo!!

Hi and nice to meet you. Just as a matter of interest how long have you been meditating on your own and have you listened to any of the lifeflow cd's yet? I find this to be the simplest form of reaching meditative state for me as it requires only listening, though i am concentrating a lot more now on linking it with the projet meditation system via using a mantra to hush my head up a bit. Its all still rather new to me but there does seem to be quite a variety of people of diferent levels posting. All the very best in finding what works for you, Namaste

3. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

I was sitting in circle?

Hi Bumbleboo,

What do you mean about: I was sitting in circle?

I would like to answer your question but am not sure what that part meant?

Also, what meditation technique are you using?

Michael