1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Mediheaven

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Larry Gessner, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Larry Gessner

Larry Gessner Member

Yesterday I tried the free trial for mediheaven. I was very impressed and enjoyed myself on my own private island. I can't wait to go back again.

This was a great gift idea.

I want to thank Michael and staff for providing me this opportunity. The gift that keeps on giving.

If you haven't tried it yet take the free trial. This is a very cool concept!

2. DreadHead

DreadHead Member

yeah i liked it too, it's very basic, but also well done..
    i've just been wondering how much your answers to the questions affect the meditation, soundwise and speech wise..

i wouldn't mind that unlimited access pass, but i don't really need it, as it's basically the same thing done so often presented in a new way, but still that same idea of getting to that private place of safety .. definitely try it though :)