1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Measure of Happiness

Discussion in 'The Law Of Attraction' started by Chefmallenie, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Chefmallenie

Chefmallenie New Member

I've spent some time now looking for some kind of key, or combination, that will help me to help myself find some measure of peace with myself...some measure of happiness within my life. Oh, I know the cliche's about "happiness begins with you" and yaddayaddayadda, but I have run into a wall of human B.S. wherein other people seem to have granted themselves the power over my life and the decisions needed to be made for it. It's not the kind of thing wherein I woke up one day and decided: "Yeah! That's what I'm gonna do! Give away all the decision-making power over my life and happiness to a pack of Cretins who don't care if I live or die!" .......Sure would love to get out of the hole. Still looking for a way

2. ronorr

ronorr Member