1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Mato

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by [email protected], Oct 1, 2008.

1. dcscull@msn.com

[email protected] Member

I'm new and having problems downloading. When starting download screen keeps advising that I am not logged in (tried 4-5 times) even though I have been advised that I am a member and obviously in the forum. Help!

2. Tech Support

Tech Support Administrator

Hi,

When you are downloading it appears that you are not logged in, you can check this easy enough.

If you username is in the top right hand corner then you are logged in if not the system thinks you are not.

If you are having trouble staying logged in the best way to resolve this is when you log in tick the box that says "Remember Me".

I have seen this a couple of times and it is normaly down to browser settings, but this should sort it.

If not let me know.