1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Map of reality

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by thecans7, Dec 17, 2007.

1. thecans7

thecans7 Member

I've just finished reading Michael's article about this. It's a very intriguing article. I've been sitting here thinking about it and re-reading it because it has sparked so much interest. Do you think it would be possible for me to write out my own map of reality? I mean, i realize that it will be a conscious map of reality, so it may differ slightly, or very greatly, from what my subconscious thoughts are, but i'd like to see what you guys think of this.

(bg info: i'm a junior guy in high school) At the moment i'm going through some relationship troubles and i just feel like if i was able to see my thoughts on paper and analyze them one by one it would help me grasp things in a much realer sense.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there and welcome to the community. So glad you found the map of reality article so intriguing. When I read Michaels articles it was a huge learning curve to me. I was so excited because I realized how I had become to think and believe the way I did. I also discovered by reading the rest of the articles Michael had written how to break free from my self imposed limitations. I would highly recommend you read the other articles first. Enjoy!!!
    :)