1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

mantra, what is it?

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by norseman7, Feb 17, 2008.

1. norseman7

norseman7 Member

hi,i'm kinda new to mediatation
    i have no idea what mantra is.. can someone explain to me what mantra is, and how i get that sound, because i just dont understand, wikipedia says its an object.. some people say its just a sound, or a diamond,, i dont understand, i really need someone to explain to me, thanks!

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there, a mantra is something that you focus on. Discover Meditation contains a list of mantras for you to choose from. It explains everything you need to know about how to meditate - you will be guided through every stage. If you do the fast track you need to download Discover Meditation and LifeFlow 10 with your karma credits. You will find every explanation you need. Look forward to seeing how you progress, happiness and joy :) :) :)