1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Lucid Dreaming

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by SakuraNoKasumi, Nov 19, 2013.

1. SakuraNoKasumi

SakuraNoKasumi New Member

This is something I doubted before, having only experienced it in the few fleeting moments before realizing it was a dream and awakening.

However, recently I downloaded a lucid dreaming app from the Android Play Store - admittedly skeptical - and that very night when I listened to it I had a true lucid dream!

Twice in the dream I questionned its reality; the first time I chose to pursue the dream, and the second time thought "I choose to wake up now," and did. Of course, many parts of the dream were evidently affected by my subconscient.

Has anyone else tried and succeeded at this experience? If so I would love to hear your input, and hopefully some advice conducive to a successful lucid dream.

For example, the next morning I awoke happily though more sleepy than usual. Do lucid dreams affect our natural sleep cycles?

This may be a bit off-topic, but I'm very interested in the subject and would like to hear other experiences and more advanced insight, if possible. :)

2. Panthau

Panthau Member

It was probably more your intention then the app itself. Lucid dreaming and out of body experiences are highly dependend on your intention. For most people they come and go, without too much control over it. If you like it, why not pursue it... theres a lot to discover in your dreams.