1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

LOVE the set/ classes

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by [email protected], Jul 30, 2008.

1. berger.debbie@yahoo.com

[email protected] New Member

These are just amazing and exactly what I was searching for. I was searching for help in meditation for I only new guided meditations. These help me learn how and are helping me with the life I NOW have. I believe and thank you soooo much for the NO COST....for I have very little today, but I also know NOW that the change will take place immediately. Gratitude is so important I believe...I absolutely LOVE the music during the gratitude sections. Oh THANK YOU SO MUCH - I will help spread the word! Your the BeST! May your day be a day of success! Debbie Berger in Houston TX