1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Love The One You Are With

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by Michael David, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Michael David

Michael David Member

When it comes down to brass knuckles the one you are with is yourself. So just as the sunlight starts from the center of the sun; your love of others (compassion) comes from the center of yourself.

So love the one you are with asks just that. Who are you with ALL the time? Yourself. Love yourself in all moments, whether you feel your current self is the one you like or not.

It may be your happy self or your unhappy self, you may be experiencing compassion, frustration, sadness, boredom, excitement or anger or joy. They are all your self.

Love the one you are with is a request to accept yourself in each and every moment and love that moment with no resistance or wanting it to be any different ( it will pass anyway).

Be, acknowledge, love what ever self is showing up right now and now and now.....

Michael:)

2. olmate

olmate Member

Whenever someone asks me, how exactly do you do that, I suggest they bring up the emotional banquet that gazing on a new born inspires. Turn those feelings, passion and pure love inward.

Olmate

3. Michael David

Michael David Member

For that banquet I usually start with looking at the softness of the new born soft skin right next to the eyes. There is no stress or wrinkles. There is just peace.

Then I focus and relax the small muscles next to my eyes and imagine it is as soft as the new born. Some days the softness flows along my cheeks and down my arms. A wonderful banquet yes indeed.

Michael :)