1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Lost...

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by metalman, Feb 28, 2014.

1. metalman

metalman New Member

Hi. So, a couple things...

I have just finished lifeflow 10. Was on it for a month in conjunction with Holosync awakening, but was didnt have enough time for almost 2 hours of meditation a day and was nervous about all of the emotional overwhelm that I have heard holosync brings, sooo I dropped holosync altogether.

When I meditated to lifeflow 10, I imagined being on a flat rock in the middle of a river, and imagined myself meditating before me in my mind, with a thought bubble popping up over my head whenever a distracting thought comes in so that I can observe said thought while watching myself meditate in my own head. But I'm really not sure. That's really what this post of mine here is about. I don't know if what Im doing is the right method or not. Should I be using a mantra, and if so, which one? It cant be "ohmmmm" though. I tried that one once for a week months before I began lifeflow and it never felt right...

Is my current method of meditation alright, or should I just imagine black, and try to achieve stillness that way? I feel really confused here, and dont want to proceed until I know what the hell I'm doing. I didnt see a current problem with my current method, until I listened to 5 seconds of each lifeflow track only to realize that not all of the tracks would go well with a river style visualization. Lifeflow 1 for example, is the song of whales. I can't imagine myself being on riverbed with that playing...

So what do I do? Use a mantra? Or is there something universal that I can visualize while meditating to all of the tracks? Please help.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Metalman and welcome to the community :)

Please click on the link below where you will find "The Principles of Meditation and Entrainment" I think you will find you will know exactly what to do after reading this...

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...nciples-meditation-entrainment.html#post12298

If you have any questions please ask away. Look forward to hearing how you progress and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)