1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

lost files

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by Val Zee, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Val Zee

Val Zee Member

I came here yesterday, joined and downloaded the material but now I can't find it in my computer. I have tried using the search function but it turns up nothing. I just had a thought that I might have clicked on "open" instead of "save" when I downloaded the file so maybe that is why I can't find the file. If I did that I guess I wasted my 70 points. Is there any way that you know of that I can re-download? I'm not very good with this computer thing and it's easy for me to make mistakes. Val

2. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

Files

Hey Val,

Don't worry. You can download again from here.

Remember: You must be logged in before downloading.

3. Val Zee

Val Zee Member

Problem Solved!

Thank you Michael! I have now downloaded these files and can access them just fine. I really appreciate your prompt attention to this problem. Now I am very anxious to start learning to meditate.

4. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

Me too!

hi, i think I did the same as you and opened instead of saved although i did manage to print out the guidelines and whilst listening to the first of the discover meditation cd's I did click to save and it saved in my i tunes though I can't locate any of the others! Did you manage to get all of yours? I too am not very clued in to computer based things. Gilli :confused::rolleyes::confused:x