1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

long flight - question

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by KarenLBS, Apr 11, 2014.

1. KarenLBS

KarenLBS Member

I'm fairly new to the LifeFlow meditations, but am really enjoying them. I am going to be on a 12 hour flight tomorrow... is there any reason I shouldn't spend several hours meditating???

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Welcome to the community Karen :)

so pleased for you that you are enjoying LifeFlow. Sorry that this info will be too late for your long flight, however, it may be helpful for the next one.

Meditating with LifeFlow has completely changed my life and perspectives and continues to do so. I won't list them here because I have done so in other posts, still, I have never meditated for longer than one hour a day with them personally.

If I were taking a 12 hour flight and I wanted to make use of LifeFlow, I would most likely:-
    Enjoy 1 hour of meditation
    Play Optimal Learning very quietly while reading or learning French
    Play Creative Flow (again very quietly) while feeling grateful for all the many things I truly appreciate. I may also use this track on a long flight to create some new goals and affirmations

That's just some ideas - hope they are of help for your next flight :)

Look forward to hearing how you progress and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

3. KarenLBS

KarenLBS Member

thank you! Its in time for my flight home tomorrow! I will definitely try your suggestion. Its similar to what I did on the flight out.