1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

LOA - is it work on desires?

Discussion in 'The Law Of Attraction' started by Leonid, May 16, 2011.

1. Leonid

Leonid Member

Hello everybody,

Is someone ever used LOA to change, acquire new or erase desire?

I find it very challenging.

Thanks,
    Leonid

2. era1213

era1213 Guest

A Better Understanding of the Law of Attraction

Hi there sweetie! Understanding the Law of Attraction is very important if one wants to manifest his desires. It is a very simplistic law of nature that once anyone has grasped its simplicity, he will magically feel powerful because he is already aware of one thing: He can create his own destiny.

You create your destiny by thinking your way to it. You get or become what you think about – most of the time. Understanding the key principles of the Law of Attraction is necessary for one to properly utilize it.

If you have sometime, try to check this page, they give helpful information about how to use the Law of attraction properly
    Brad Yates ? What Can We Learn From His Teachings? | Attracting Abundance HQ

3. Leonid

Leonid Member

Thanks for you replay era1213.

Understand the LOA is not the only thing we should do, but also understand its future results on our self.

The meaning of bring something into your life is "attachment". If you want something, and it not materialized in you life, it's mean that the desire is not strong enough (or unconscious). If you do bring it to your life, you increase your desire and make yourself attached to it.

People should have things that they must have, because when they have more, they become slave to their own desires, and eventually will suffer from them.

People that will manifest more desires then they can consciously handle with, will make those things the center of their life, like others who live for: family, money, cars, social status, knowledge, fame, respect etc.

Kind regards,
    Leonid

4. jaxstar

jaxstar New Member

Hi Leonid,
    I believe as humans that live on this earth plane we do need certain material objects. The imbalance comes when we rely on these as part of our self worth, instead of the purpose they are to be used for, ie - a car to get us from a to b, instead of needing a particular car for status symbolism. It is ok to need and attract things into our life, if the intention is correct.

I have used LOA for most things in my life and find it very simple and fantastic. I'm not sure if you've ever seen the Secret, but recommend this as a great way to understand LOA. If you can imagine a genie in the sky processing your every wish, then that is how simple it is.

The challenging part is after wishing these things, we need to get out of our own way and allow these attractions to manifest in our lives. By feeling we don't deserve them is a barrier to LOA coming through.

I hope this helps, it has even helped me find my car parks in busy malls!

Walk well
    Jackie

5. Leonid

Leonid Member

Hi Jackie,

"The Secret" is indeed great movie.

I used the LOA since my childhood, sometimes the results are great, some times manifestation create a chain reaction that not always expected.

Expend our material possessions are only one side of the story.

As humans we attract to our self the thing that give us pleasure and reject the thing that pain us. This work this way because we controlled by our desires, or the eastern term "mind".

Therefor in my opinion it's very important first to get to know our self, to understand the way we take decisions, the way we think, to understand what is true and what is not, in our own perception.

I used LOA until one day, happened something that opened my perception.

It was a girl. She never wanted me, but I was stabber with out any compromises, any doubts. She was not single, but my desire overcome my morale. And of course law is a law, and when you use it right, you get what you want.

In several months after the decision we were together.

I can't describe the enormous pain that came after, really can't.

LOA is "simple and fantastic" as you said. And will be used wisely if one know himself.

Kind regards,
    Leonid

6. Debo

Debo Member

I know the LOA is powerful, but to manifest say a new home and truly believe its there for you, I have the picture in my head of this home and can see myself and my family living there, how can I get over my limiting belief that I can not have it? that I havent the money right now to buy it? One thing I know I have to do is stop being lead by what I am seeing right now in my life and start seeing (some how) what I need to see my life as being, but Im struggling with it right now, any advice welcome.

Debo

7. Still Waters

Still Waters Member

The limiting belief is that you say you do not have the money. The confusion that the universe has with your request is that it is not sure whether you desire the house or the money. You do not necessarily need money to be living in that dream house, because you could inherit it, be given it, win it or acquire it in a multitude of miraculous ways which we cannot speculate about. What I would do in your situation would be to believe for the house, but to put down any assumptions how it will be manifested.

Ok it may be that you do pay for it, but if that is the case there is a multitude of possible ways that could happen.

I am sure others will have further advise on this but I hope that helps.

8. Debo

Debo Member

Thank you so much, you have just validated for me my biggest down fall, always remembering I have no money :( and always thinking I need money to have what i desire. I need to open up to many possible avenues of obtaining this house.

I just have to find a way to work on feeling powerful enough to have this house, I agree totally with you I need to forget HOW I can get this house and just be determined to the fact I can have this house.

by the way it is back home in the UK and I am in Australia

Thanks for the good advice

debo