1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

LOA does work.

Discussion in 'The Law Of Attraction' started by Karmoh, Nov 1, 2011.

1. GilesC

GilesC Member

Yes, the Secret is a good film, but to me it doesn't explain the underlying principles behind how it works, but rather focuses on attracting wealth etc. which is only a small part of the LOA and it does come across as rather 'materialistic' in what it's saying.

The "secret" isn't in fact a secret, and the LOA is nothing new. The "book" that is referred to in the movie is actually called "The Master Key System" written by Charles F. Haanel in 1912. It's just that they've taken the principles from then, and re-hashed them to fit in with the modern materialistic society of today.

Hugs

Giles

2. BlueLight

BlueLight New Member

That is Amazing

I am truly impressed. Your story tells us that Law of Attraction can make miracles happen.I have always believed in meditation and its power but this success story strengthens my believe in Law of Attraction too. I hope my dreams come true too.