1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

LOA didnt work .. whats happen

Discussion in 'The Law Of Attraction' started by ChuckS, Mar 24, 2012.

1. ChuckS

ChuckS New Member

I was dating this woman for 4 months. Wonderful woman. She said she wrote a letter to the universe and I showed up a week later. She was a spiritual woman. I really like the woman. I envisioned her with the LOA as my life long partner. I also saw a beautiful home with a deck near water and 5,000,000 in bank. I did meditation and used the Law daily. After 4 months she finally said she loved me, I was wowed by it. 5 good day after that then, she got into this weird mood. I asked her what was up. Are we ok. This was 5 days after the I love you. she got mad that I asked if we where ok and stop seeing me. A week later she broke off our relationship, 2 days before our four day florida vacation. After I asked her if we were ok, I could FEEL things where not right. I tried to use my positive thought but this deeper feeling said something was not right. so in one case, what I thought happened. But it seemed like there was an opposing thought that worked against me. I still after, this incident believe we will be together, I still put that thought out there daily, its been 2.5 weeks and i have not heard from her. What am I missing.

2. Nick7

Nick7 Member

Subconscious thoughts?
    Maybe there's some idea that locked onto your mind as a child and its holding you back in your relationship?

3. ScottJR

ScottJR Member

LOA didn't work...

I would like to give you some ideas to think about concerning LOA and the situation that resulted. Most of our thoughts and feelings that are attracting what we experience in our lives are unconscious. From what you wrote I noticed a clue that you may have some unconscious fears concerning this relationship. When she was in a weird mood you asked her, "Are WE OK?" Why didn't you ask are YOU OK? The question suggests that you may have been thinking that your relationship with her was not OK or that you had some kind of fear in regard to your relationship.

What I have noticed in my life is that relationships eventually bring out our deepest subconscious issues that I have. I have used my relationships to clear unconscious limiting beliefs and problem emotional patterns. LOA is more than just visualizing what we want and manifesting what we visualize. In order to manifest what we truly want we must evolve as human beings on a spiritual level. This includes getting clear of conditioned thinking and emotional patterns that are deeply imbedded in our minds. These thought patterns continue to manifest or taint our intentions until we clear them.

I hope this helps.