1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Little help Please

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Jweeks5, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Jweeks5

Jweeks5 Member

Suffered from health anxiety for 3 years. Found Life Flow in January and within a couple weeks I was 85% better. #10 and #9 were wonderful. Started having some relapse during #8 but stuck with it. Now i'm on #7 and hitting serious roadblocks. First 8-10 minutes of meditation i am having serious anxiety. Pounding heart, check tightness all the common symptoms. Should i go back to #9 or #10? I don't understand why this is happening. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Jweeks5 and welcome to the community :)

apologies for late reply - have just arrived back from a last minute week away for a special birthday holiday for my husband.

It's a good idea to stay with the last level when you were feeling great and become more familiar with it. Here's a link to some great information before you move onto the next slower level:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...nciples-meditation-entrainment.html#post12298

Let us know if you have any more questions after reading the above thread. I'm sure you will find it really helpful and wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)