Little good things

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by J&J, Mar 21, 2012.

1. J&J

J&J Member

Hello! I’v been meditating some months now and i see some little posittive change. I bought paul wilson’s audiobook the quiet. It’s very good and simple, just what i was looking for earlier. I guess it was Boris Badenov and Karmoh who recommended it, thanks!

When i started it was hard for me to stay aware and i was falling asleep. Now it’s much easier to stay awake and aware. I have noticed that it’s easier to stay aware in morning meditation sessions. Something else have change also: Sometimes i realize some good things about me and my life and i see myself diffrently, these are like flashes and they make me feel good. I’m more calm, i enjoy more about beauty of nature and sunshining ☺ And feels like thoghts don’t control my life as much as they use to. But i’m still humble ☺. I’v heard that it’s one of the hardest thing to not expect results. It’s still nice to notice something ☺

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Sounds perfect. Often people begin meditation and expect miraculous instantaneous results and the whole world should be perfect because of it. Of course this normally isn't the case, and what you describe shows perfectly how a determined meditation practice can start to show benefits. Whilst these things seem small, you will start to be able to look back at how you were and how you are and notice the overall difference.

Well done.

Hugs

Giles