1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Listening to Lifeflow tracks

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by Bhavya, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Bhavya

Bhavya Member

I would really like some advice. I've been listening to LF 10 and now 9 with an Ipod and haven't found the sound good. I've been using Koss Porta Pro headphones. Are any of you listening on an Ipod? If so, what kind of headset are you using?
    I just listened to LF9 through my computer and it sounded much better. I know were not supposed to be recommending "products" but any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Bhavya

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Bhavya, Please excuse me as I am not technical at all. My headphones are not ipod earphones (I find them so uncomfortable) They are big ones I guess but very comfortable. Sony stereo headphones MDR-XD200. I always have them set to music and I use them with the downloads on ipod and in a C.D.player for physical product. I've had them a few years and these work great for me. Hope that helps. Peace and joy to you :) :) :)