1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Lightheadness

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Cephalon, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Cephalon

Cephalon New Member

Hello forum

I have been practicing meditation for a month one hour a day. However the last couple of times i have been meditating i get lightheaded after 10 min. I have read a lot on forums and stuff. and it seems that this is either due to wrong breathing or psychic stress leaving the body. However, i get a bit "scared" of the feeling, and thinking that is is due hyperventilation. On the other hand i breath as deep as i can, and the release the "tension" in the diaphragm, thereby letting the air out naturally, without force. and i havnt counted, but i think my breathing cycle last around 8 - 10 sec. My problem is wheater this is due to hyperventilation or some mentally good for me (stress relieve).? Does anyone know a solution to this or have experienced something similar.