1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

LifeFlow10 got me through

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by Shelley, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Shelley

Shelley Member

I recently purchased LifeFlow10. After 1 week, I thought it was great. Little did I know just how good it was. My family owns a business and we all have very busy lives. A week or so ago, my Dad had a quadruple bypass. I thought to myself as I walked down that hall with my Dad, this is done everyday, and everything will be OK. But, somehow, all these fears kept creaping up. The worry about my Dad, seeing my Mom's eyes full of tears, and can I run our business through all this. Not to mention the fact that I had a stroke 2 years ago, and I don't handle things all that great.

After Dad got out of surgery, I left the hospital, went straight home, and flipped on my Lifeflow CD. That 47 minutes was magic. I calmed down, started thinking with more logic than fear, and I relaxed. I was even able to talk to my Mom and assure her that everything was going to be allright. That CD was my saving grace. I don't know what I would have done without it.

I also had the support of the LifeFlow staff. Wonderful!!
    Special thanks to Michael and Jodie. They were absolutely great.

Shelley

2. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Wonderful story Shelley. Bless you and Yours. You are right; everything will be OK!

Gus

3. Shelley

Shelley Member

Thanks, Gus! Dad's going home tomorrow, Mom's jumping up and down and I got the best birthday gift (I'm 49 next Tuesday) ever.

Shelley

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

I'm so pleased for you and your family Shelley and you were very wise to use LifeFlow to help you think clearly and support yourself and your mother. Bless you all, thanks for sharing and enjoy having your dad back home. I wish you an abundance of joy and happiness on your journey of self discovery :) :) :)

P.S. I would like to take this opportunity to also thank Michael and Jodie - you are both genuine caring supporters who are making a tremendous difference to so many people. Bless you both :) :) :)

5. Audrey Hussey

Audrey Hussey Member

Hall0 Shelley
    I am glad you and yours are OK-I have today begun my Lifeflow course and I found it a very happy experience-I am looking forward to the months ahead.