1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

LifeFlow Setup

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by xbomber08, Jan 3, 2008.

1. xbomber08

xbomber08 Member

I was thinking....

I have some LifeFlow tracks on my MP3 player that I use to listen to (a lot more convenient than just at my desktop computer). I have a wireless radio transmitter that can take whats playing on my zune, set it to a frequency, so any radio on a certain station within 100 feet can hear it. This got me thinking....

If I have LifeFlow playing, and coming through speakers all around me (say in a home theater system), along with surround sound speakers from a stereo, but tuned into that station...do you think it would be better to do it that way or to keep it through one speaker?

Would it really matter how its being played? Is having it come through five speakers better than one or two?

2. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

Xbomber

LifeFlow tracks should be listened to without special filters, stereo amplifiers, EQ, etc. Their efficacy rests entirely on the careful structure of the sounds.

Using a "surround" function will affect the way that sound waves strike the ears (and body) and should therefore be avoided.

Michael :)