1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

LifeFlow 7

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by BobD, Feb 16, 2009.

1. BobD

BobD Member

Hi

I'm an ex-Holosync user, and I am finding LF much better, and I think it is having a much bigger impact that HS.

I've just started LifeFlow 7 and have noticed that unlike the previous levels it seems to be 3 different segments (or possibly the same segment repeated). When listening to it I am very conscious of the change over point, which is a point at which there is the sound of thunder, but it very much seems that the previous segment ends somewhat abruptly (with the thunder almost trying to mask it) and then the next one starts.

I know its a very minor issue, but it is something which I find quite jarring compared to the other levels.

Has anyone else noticed this?

2. Edwin

Edwin Member

It might be the same segment repeated, and not of the entrainment but the sounds that are there to mask it as you said.

The entrainment goes on unbroken from start to end. I too have noticed it, and decided to just accept it as something that is in the track. LF 7 is quite special, and some minor annoyances that might come up can easily be overcome in my opinion.

3. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

Thanks Edwin!

Hi Edwin,
    Just want to thank you big time for all the help you give to fellow meditators on this forum. Your response to Pan today was excellent. I started LF10 within days of Pan and his question mirrored abit of my current mode.

Thanks again.

jim

P.S. Pan we have found a superb place where we can grow into this sweet journey with others (that care) to nurture us.

4. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

edwin,
    Jim is right, I mirror his remarks. You are a great help to all the users here. Your time spent here is remarkable.

Carry On,
    Gus

PS. LF7 is one of my favorite tracks. It nearly derailed me in the beginning but it is one of my favorites too.

5. BobD

BobD Member

Thanks folks

Is LF 7 "special" as it is the first to go into theta?

6. Panthau

Panthau Member

:)

Edwin 4 president!