1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

LifeFlow- 40 minutes necessary?

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Divinitywolf, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

Hi all.
    I've been wondering.
    I finished the discover meditation cds yesterday and listened to LifeFlow 10 for the first time today. I only listened to it for 20 minutes as i had other things to do as well.
    I was wondering if its necessary to listen for 40 minutes?
    Wouldn't it still be beneficial after only 20 minutes?
    I'm sure i could find the time to listen for 40 minutes but it makes my day shorter :p

Divinitywolf

2. farrell7

farrell7 Member

Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself

;);)
    Hi Divinitywolf,

I'm Farrell7, I've used lifeflow 10 twice, and only 10 to 15 minutes, and it has been incredable. I don't think it matters how much time you sped on it, just that you concentrate on your mantra, and injoy the ride. About myself, i'm 23 and I am a surrviver of two brain tumers and one on my spine. I had a 10% chance to make the age of 10 after a one percent chance of makeing it out of surgery. I don't want to scare you so I'll stop there. I just hoped we could stay in contact.

Thank you Divinitywolf!
    ([email protected])

3. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

i dont think it can be bad.

LifeFlow is only a way to get us to deep meditation states. 10 minutes is better than no minutes of course. :)

Bear in mind though, the technology takes 8 minutes to begin entraining/working.

So, if you only listened to ten minutes, you are actually only getting 2 minutes of positive benefit from the lifeflow track.

I would stick to how micheal has carefully designed the program to be used... but of course its your choice. PW ;)

4. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

Yeah i guess you're right. I try and listen to it for 20 minutes so i get a nice 12 minute benefit and so far i'm feeling great! When i get onto the lower levels i'll probably find more time to do it as it'll be near the holidays and i'll have a lot of free time.

And WOW farrell! You certainly have a great story to tell. You must be really lucky and i'm glad lifeflows working for you. I don't concentrate on a mantra, i use the breathing method as i find it more effective. But sometimes i can just clear my mind without focusing on anything.
    We can definitely stay in contact. My Msn address is on my profile so we could talk on there if you have it :)