1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Lifeflow 10

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by MissHusard, Oct 3, 2009.

1. MissHusard

MissHusard Member

Hi Michael,
    As a relatively newbie up till now I had been listening daily to the sample mp3 and enjoyed it greatly, my mood did start to lift and there were several other benefits. I decided to go ahead with the monthly subscription and received LifeFlow 10 yesterday. To start with I had it playing whilst dealing with emails etc and found it extremely relaxing. At this point I should explain that I had been having a lot of pain in my right hand through over-mousing, the GP said to rest the hand and only do a little computer work per day.
    However that was nothing compared to what I felt when I had it playing on the iPod with proper h/phones. I had the most AMAZING feelings almost as if my arms, hands and jaw were being pricked by thousands of tiny needles and a feeling of comforting warmth. This was not at all uncomfortable and I just stayed with it but ALL the pain in my right hand has completely and utterly disappeared and the right hand is functioning perfectly. I cannot wait for my next session. If this happens at Level 10 what can happen when I am a lot further on with Project Meditation?
    And finally all congratulations to you and your team. Everything regarding the technical wizardry to get the tracks loaded onto iTunes, how to ensure that the Gratitude music is correctly added, the support emails, the free meditation course etc:) are all ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there MissHusard and welcome to the community. I totally agree with you and I'm so happy for the early benefits you are experiencing. I wish you continued peace and joy :) :) :)

3. beth

beth Member

I ditto that :D