1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Lifeflow 10: im lefthanded, which ear for gushing water sound??

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by matthew2003, May 7, 2014.

1. matthew2003

matthew2003 New Member

Hi guys
    im using lifeflow 10 but i dont know which way round to use the headphones?, does the strong rushing water sound go in my left or right ear? i mean the water sound that is constant and most prominant.
    would using the headphones the opposite way around have less of a good effect??

also im left handed, so do i use it opposite way around than a right hander?
    thanks
    Matthew

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

It doesn't matter if you're left or right handed.
    Your headphones should indicate on them which is for the Left and which is for the Right (usually with those words or with just "L" and "R" on them), or the shape of them should make it obvious which way around to put them.

The sound of water etc. will vary throughout the track, so shouldn't necessarily be predominant in just one ear anyway.

Having the headphone around the wrong way shouldn't effect the entrainment beats as far as I know.

Hugs

Giles