1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Life Flow meditation Realy Works

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by Weardale Guy, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Weardale Guy

Weardale Guy Member

Over the years I have listened to a number of meditation programs, and tryed several excersises that are supose to help with relaxation, all to no avail. Then along came LIFE FLOW.

Finaly I have found something that realy dose work. I have now listened to all levels, and depending on how I am feeling depends on which level I listen to. One of my favourates is Level 7 as this realy dose help me to unwind, especialy when I dim the lights and lay on the sofa lol.

I have also added all tracks to my Ipod so that i can also listen during my lunch breaks at work. You would be suprised how helpful this is. I am able to concentrate more and deal with the work load better than I have done in years.

A Big big thankyou to LIFE FLOW, you realy have helped change my life.:D

2. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

:) hi weardale guy
    thats good to hear that you're having success. I started the lifeflow 10 yesterday and i'm finding it a lot easier than the discover meditation as although that was good I do struggle with complete silence i find it unsettling.
    Wishing you continued well being

Gilli (twinkletoes) :p

3. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

Thats great news :)
    Yeah twinkletoes, i realise silence can be difficult.
    I myself struggled with it at first but eventually, using the zen buddhism method of meditating and focusing on breathing, i learned to clear my mind and could easily sit in silence.

Divinitywolf

4. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

yeah Divinitywolf, I sent you a reply in on of the other pages re buddhism.
    I think my anxiety over silence stems back to the silence of the exam hall at school, it put the frea of god in me and I left Grammar School with zero qualifications and labelled a failure. However many many years later whilst doing a degree module linked to nursing I was screened and found to be dyslexic so that would explain my fear of silence and exam rooms (a bit like Pavlov and his dogs, A psychology experiment, pavlov rang a bell when presenting the dogs with food, in the end the dogs salivated without the food just by the sound of the bell, a response to stimulus kind of the same with me silence = fear and failure) :):p

5. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

I know that experiment :)
    Well you're definitely not a failure and you seem clever.
    Well done for making the most out of life