1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Life Flow in the delivery room

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by Foojoy, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Foojoy

Foojoy Member

My wife and I recently had our second child and we decided to have Life Flow play in the delivery room. The music was absolutely amazing at keeping us both calm and focused during the entire process. After the baby was born my wife often listened to the recordings (with headphones) as she breast fed. I won't go into to many more details unless you folks want to hear about it. I just wanted you all to know that I love this product. I think the quality of the recordings speak for themselves. One of the BEST investments I ever made.

-Foojoy

2. jodie

jodie Moderator

Congrats Foojoy and family!

:) Hi Foojoy! Firstly, Congratulations on your second child. Secondly, wow! This is a first! I've never heard of Lifeflow being played in the delivery room. Thanks so much for sharing that with us and I think it was a great idea! Coming into the world with Lifeflow eh!! What better start !!! :D Wellcome back to the community forum Foojoy and I wish you and your family an abundance of peace and happiness always!!

3. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Absolutely brilliant Foojoy!
    Good on Ya'
    gus

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Congratulations

Wow Foojoy, I missed this one! What an inspiring story for others to benefit from. LifeFlow is proving to be more and more versatile :) What an amazing start to begin life with :cool: Congratulations to you all on your new little one and I wish you all an abundance of love, health, wealth and happiness :) :) :)

5. AntonHansen

AntonHansen Member

Congatulations friend,
    what an inspiraing story!

I am so glad for you,
    may peace allways be on you and those around you

6. Sweet_Iza

Sweet_Iza Member

What a nice story. Congratulations for the new baby.