1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

life flow for those who cant afford it

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by flossie, Apr 25, 2009.

1. flossie

flossie Member

Thanks for this Sogno and everyone for all your lovely comments. I just wanted to say that I can afford it I guess I just didnt want to waste my money on yet another miracle cure. however due to what was being said on here and just my gut feeling i did buy the first one. Cant say i have felt all the things that people have said they felt but then i have moved countries, cultures and started a new job so using it to keep on a level.

Sogno i completely get what you said about making sure i an not keeping it broken...good luck with yours, i hope you manage to take a risk again...i am sure it would be worth it.

keep smiling everyone and once again thank you

2. G-Rock77

G-Rock77 Member

Flossie,

I totally understand your emotional issues. Let me just say, that I had a relationship where I was deeply consumed with the other person. For two years after it ended, I was stuck with longing to be with her, even though I no longer wanted to have these feelings. I was unable to break the desire, no matter what I did or thought. I even started dating someone else, who is wonderful and we have built a deep love for each other and still, the feelings lingered.

In the last few months, we have converted to Buddhism and joined SGI. With this comes daily practice of chanting Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo and 2 chapters of the Lotus Sutra twice a day. As my partner and I chanted, we play the LifeFlow tracks in the background. We're now up to level 8.

A couple weeks ago (on level 9), I had a breakthrough while chanting, with the realization of why it would not have been healthy for me to continue on with the person I was so in love with. I'm a logical person, so the whole "why" of it was all I needed to break the spell. I am certain that LifeFlow and chanting helped me to break out of that feeling, as well as some other emotional baggage which was not as severe, but still needed to be left at the curb.

I hope that my story inspires you and anyone else who may need encouragement. Please be sure to let us know about your results. I see that your last post was a few months ago, and I'd love to know about your success.

The best of luck to you,

Grace

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010