1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Lf7

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by bashmaki, Dec 3, 2008.

1. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

This is the first track on the theta level, according to Micheal's material. I gotta tell you it nearly kicked my butt.:eek: After nearly 6 weeks on LF7 I seem to be recovering quite nicely.:cool: It was nip and tuck for awhile though:confused: There has been a great deal of releasing going on some of it easy and some of it made me wring my hands a little . . .well maybe a lot:eek:.
    What does the T-shirt say???
    Life is Good,
    gus

2. joejordan65

joejordan65 Member

Hello Bashmaki,

I had started to experience some major upheaval when using Holosync prior to starting Lifeflow.

I then began the practice of mindfulness a.k.a. "The Power of Now" meditation.

Here's a great mindfulness lecture and informative website link:

Mindfulness.com

I do attend therapy sessions with a holistic practitioner regularly but not allowing my mind to wander to thoughts on the past or present has completely changed my life.

You might want to consider adding mindfulness meditation to your daily Lifeflow practice.

Take Care,

Joe Jordan

3. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Thank You Joe,
    With many years of meditation under my belt, I started mindfulness meditation a couple of months ago after reading a book call Mindfulness: In Plain English. I can't agree with you more; it has helped me a lot. I've not read The Power of Now but have read Eckharts other book--ahhh--the title is getting away from me right now. I've also listened to some of his CD's while driving. I genuinely enjoy reading and listening to Mr. Tolle and am thankful for his unique insights into the present moment.
    Right now my book list is getting away from me. With winter coming on I expect that to change as we grind throught the dark months up north.

gus

4. roaldgold

roaldgold Member

Bashmaki,

Could you explain a bit more about how you felt when you started LF7? I am halfway through LF8 right now and I'm looking forward to finally getting into the theta level. What do you mean by "nip and tuck"? If it's not too personal could you maybe talk about some of the feelings you were releasing?

5. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

I felt great when I started LF7. It was a week or so after I started that LF7 began to shake loose some old thoughts and feeling from my childhood.

We all come from different places and the place I came from was a physical and psychological war zone. Early on I learned to stuff feelings so far down I didn't think any of them would ever see the light of day. Finding LifeFlow has changed all that; it has literally changed the way I see the world. I know this is merely the beginning as there are some here that stand as a testament to that.

I don't know why you came to LF, only you know that, but I can tell you that you will get from it what you put in. It is an honest program of action that will rock your world.

"nip & tuck" is a slang term I learned as a kid for things that seemed to be getting iffy. You know, if you do this; this will happen. If you do that ; that will happen. Who knows what will happen if you do nothing. That sort of thing.

gus

6. joejordan65

joejordan65 Member

You're very welcome!

It has been a great relief for me to share anything that I can on this forum and also to learn from the very informative postings.

I had gone through a period of time feeling as though I had been living in "The Matrix" following my being reborn to spirituality.

Most people that I know, are unable to relate to the truth of self inflicted human suffering.

I wonder, have you or the others ever felt this way too?

Take Care,

Joe Jordan

7. Jeb

Jeb Member

Hi Joe - Lots of people don't understand self-inflicted suffering because some use esoteric "spiritual speak" to describe what they (we?) have/are discovering. At age 11 I joined the Theosophical Society. My friends and my parents all ridiculed me, and I essentially "went underground" with what I thought I was learning. At age 15, I "got saved." Again, those around ridiculed this experience. I became a Catholic when I was in my 20's. It didn't last, because I tried to make everyone see how Catholicism was "the way." I have dabbled on-and-off with mystism since then, and now find that meditation is what satisfys my thirst for the spiritual. I have also found that I don't try to persuade anyone that what I do is right for them (including my wife). It is just right for me. If we meet and agree that it is good for us both, then we have common grounds to be open with each other. For all of our "unenlightened" friends and aquaintances, we can only show love and undeerstanding as to where they are. I have to make myself remember that I am no better or worse than "them." I am just one of "them" on a road that makes sense to me. When we start down the "us"/"them" road, we become the "others" that act extremely and can become the brunt of ribald humor of "them." Everyone is on the path that they have chosen, either because of free will or because of Karma. Respect those paths as well. I know from what you have said here that you do! Thanks for being you.