1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

LF just keeps on working!

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by pollyanna, Nov 17, 2008.

1. chris063

chris063 Member

Hi pollyanna, I have to admit that it has been quite a trying week for me and unfortunately for some very close to me, but having used all the advice you offered I am sat here today feeling very happy, very okay and very astounded at the feeling that I have at last put some very unwelcome 'baggage' to rest, once and for all, and now feel very calm and confident that I have the tools I need to deal with what may come up in future, without fear of collateral damage!!!

I came to this place knowing I needed help. With meditation, LifeFlow and the advice, support and encouragement of everyone here I feel that I am at last able to face and release many issues which I could not previously cope with...

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart pollyanna, for the advice you have given which has always magically appeared exactly when I needed it, and thank you Michael for Project Meditation and LifeFlow... It works, guys, the whole package really does work and yes I was sceptical to begin with.. If anyone out there is still wondering, all I can say is, try it, come here and ask if you have any questions, read the posts, it may just save your life!!

I wish you all much peace, love, and success on your own journeys :):):)

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Avec Plaisir :) With my greatest pleasure always :) Have to dash but have something wonderful to report later. Have an amazing day :) :) :)

3. flossie

flossie Member

hello again, I know i keep sending you messages but i am really trying to understand all of this and incorporate it inot my life. i have been looking at lifeflow and although i am interested it seems very expensive to me. when i split up with my ex...who i loved so much...i spent a fortune on a number of things to 'heal' me, and surprise surprise nothing worked. i have been meditating for a about a year now and did find, when i do it regularly that it makes a difference to me. but still finding it hard to let go...long story....but wondered if i should invest in this.

would be interested in yours or anyone elses views

4. Bhavya

Bhavya Member

You Deserve it!

Hi Flossie
    I sympathize with you. Splitting up with someone is big. When I went through that myself I found that it took quite some time to adjust to my new identity as a single person. There were many things I found helpful - supportive friends, counseling, lots of exercise, painting and sculpture etc - but the most important thing was meditation which renewed and deepened my connection with Loving Source, time and time again... every day.

You asked whether you should invest in Lifeflow and I would say yes if you're ready to go deeper into your being. The problems you're facing are at the level of mind and emotions. Your mind keeps presenting you with thoughts that are probably going round and round, plucking at the old heartstrings, bringing you down. If you want to move beyond that you have to move to another, higher level than the one in which the problems were created. But you have to want to do that. You have to choose to move forward.

I think that the pain that comes with life can be a great gift if it propels us forward into new ways of being. You will heal, and Lifeflow and this forum can help you in that process because there's lots of support here. But you have to take the steps. And I hope you do. You deserve it! :)

Love
    Bhavya

5. chris063

chris063 Member

Hi flossie,

I can't agree more with everything Bhavya has just said...I found LifeFlow and Project Meditation when I was really low. I was looking for something to help 'fix' the parts of me which I felt were not working right somehow, and negative emotions which I knew were actually working against me sometimes. I've just started LF9, and I already feel so very much calmer, in control, and have already released a great deal of those destructive negative emotions. It is always going to be a decision you have to make yourself, but I can honestly say, hand on heart, that doing the meditation with LifeFlow, coupled with a lot of positive thinking, and making full use of the support and advice from people here, has made an incredible difference to how I am in myself and how I am now able to be with other people..

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you luck and I hope you find the peace and healing you are looking for.

Chris :)

6. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Flossie, I understand exactly how disapointed you may feel having spent so much in the past only to find your purchases a waste of money and I can also understand how you have not stuck with traditional meditation regularly. I found it frustrating and just another chore.

You have so much to gain with LifeFlow meditation Flossie, try it for yourself, you'll love how it makes you feel and if your not happy you'll get a refund anyway :). I wish you much peace and happiness :) :) :)

7. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Eureka - be aware

Hi Chris and everyone, don't think I've mentioned this before but as I explained last week to Chris how negative emotions seemed to come into my awareness during daily life and yes, I remember now, some things did come up while listening to LifeFlow.

The huge things that happened for me were in two emotional dreams which I have also mentioned before.

The thing I've forgotten to mention is how often, by the time I have finished my LifeFlow meditation session, I've had an aha! moment. I've gotten so used to them that I probably just accept them and have done for quite a while now.

:rolleyes: Right, so what's the point of this rambling you might be asking :eek:?

Just like you learn the knack of catching the negative emotion before it takes over you, you can also look forward to and recognize when aha moments occur.

On Thursday just as my LifeFlow session was coming to an end I suddenly came up with a solution that we have been looking for for almost 2 years now. Eureka! By George, she's got it! Holy Moley! I was so excited!!! :D :D.

Please excuse my excitement, but this solution has also saved us 60 to 100,000 euros. So be aware Bhavya, you may well come up with the solution for your water during LifeFlow.

I wish you all many amazing eureka moments :) :) :)

8. Bhavya

Bhavya Member

Wonderful

Pollyanna, I'm so happy for you! How fabulous! :)
    Thanks for sharing your triumph!

It's amazing how we can tap into infinite mind, sometimes so easily.
    And I totally trust that we can all do that, in all spheres, in divine time! :):):)
    Here's to all the eurekas awaiting us!
    Bhavya

9. Informer

Informer Member

Great news... in the 3 weeks i have been using LF10 , this week I have notice myself thinking of ideas and being very creative with my thoughts...

In fact somtimes dream like thoughts..... the ones that can be quite Surreal.

I could quite easly see it being possible to find solution to problems.....

problem solving is all about being creative and not being restricted by your understadning of the problem and the limits....

10. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Pollyanna,
    I tried this little exercise of yours but not after a full hour of internal dialogue about all the reasons I probably shouldn't do it. The outcome was rather striking and not what I expected.
    I had a lot of trouble gaining eye contact with the gus-the-younger. The little bugger didn't want to talk to me it seemed. He let me hug him and I told him all the things you said. It was so emotional for me that I slept for two hours afterward.

What really blew me away happened while listening to the gratitude music the next morning after meditation while listening to LF7. I was sitting with my eyes closed listening to the music and the whole scenario of talking to gus- the-younger basically forced it's way into my consciousness again. As I let it play itself out it; it was no different than the previous session I described above with the exception that gus-the-younger was more receptive to talking to the adult version. What blew me away was I witnessed gus-the-adult asking gus-the-younger for help in figuring out what was cooking with gus-the-adult and to help him understand. The little bugger looked me square in the eye and nodded his head up and down. The strength I felt in that; I cannot explain. One thing I know for sure is that the strength gus-the-younger had at that point would be nothing less nor more than the strength needed for him to survive what he would eventually experience growing up and beyond.

Pollyanna, I am very grateful for this little exercise you casually threw out there for all of us to chew on. I knew the moment I read it that I HAD to do it. The thought put the fear of god in me. Anytime I become that fearful of something I know that is a direction I must take.

gus-the-adult;)

P.S. Somewhere in all of this is an example of our relationship with time. How linear time is nothing but a mere construct of our minds and that it cannot be real. Nothing real breaks down as easily as this.:eek:

11. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Gus and well done. That's really intriguing and I'm so pleased if it helps you in any way. That must have felt quite amazing when the little Gus returned during the gratitude music.

I had no idea that it would be so fearful for you or anyone to do :eek: although I do remember it being very emotional for me.

I remember how much I loved that happy little girl, how special she was and making a lifelong commitment to her.

I believe the following lyrics in "The greatest love of all" are so important.

I believe the children are our are future
    Teach them well and let them lead the way
    Show them all the beauty they possess inside
    Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
    Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be
    Everybody searching for a hero
    People need someone to look up to
    I never found anyone who fulfill my needs
    A lonely place to be
    So I learned to depend on me

I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
    If I fail, if I succeed
    At least I'll live as I believe
    No matter what they take from me
    They can't take away my dignity
    Because the greatest love of all
    Is happening to me
    I found the greatest love of all
    Inside of me
    The greatest love of all
    Is easy to achieve
    Learning to love yourself
    It is the greatest love of all

And if by chance, that special place
    That you've been dreaming of
    Leads you to a lonely place
    Find your strength in love

I'll hold off placing the "mirror exercise" out for a while :eek: but for me that one was amazing :D

I wish you an abundance of love, peace and joy :) :) :)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  12. CTynes

CTynes Member

I am just beginning...

But how I can relate. I used the Nuns and the Catholic school I attended for years to justify drinking, drugging and anything else I could do to rebel. I must admit, I do fill with fear at the thought of remember as vividly as some of you have. But I am not there right now, so we'll see. hopeful

13. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there and welcome to the community.

Please understand although I remembered events very vividly during meditation, I didn't feel upset -what I did feel was a faded angry sensation and so I focused on that and realized where I had developed some of the anger at injustice I carried with me through most of my life.

The feeling gave me the opportunity to simply observe it without emotion until it dissipated. I have and still do thoroughly enjoy my meditations and the wonderful way my life has changed.

Some people here have issues that are sometimes fearful for them to deal with but many are also enjoying the amazing experience and incredible benefits of meditation.

Today is a new start for you, a new beginning and I wish you an abundance of happiness and joy :) :) :)

14. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

The rewards of what pollyanna explains above are phenomenal.

gus

15. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Little Forgotten Successes

My youngest daughter asked me a question after lunch to-day which got me thinking. She asked me if I ever felt so tired when working at my computer or studying/reading, that my eyes would begin to close and then my head jolt up from dropping down because I was falling asleep?

I suddenly realized that I couldn't remember the last time I did this!!!

And believe me I used to do this on a regular basis, probably until one or two years ago. I also used to do this whilst watching t.v. at night.

I can only put this down to the fact that I meditate daily, play Creative Flow or Optimal Learning sometimes while I am working and watch very little t.v.

When I look back and remember this happening, it was an unpleasant feeling to say the least. I had totally forgotten how tired, pressured and totally worn out I used to feel sometimes. As I sit here writing about this little incident I can also remember how tense and knotted the muscles in my shoulders used to feel. :(

How easy we can forget and just take things for granted. Peace, happiness and less stress to all :) :) :)

16. Sweet_Iza

Sweet_Iza Member

I always enjoy reading your posts. Thanks for always sharing them.

17. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Member

Hi, I'm new to this meditation and lifeflow, its pretty incredible,
    i love the peace when i am meditating but a lot of suppressed emotion comes up later, anger, sadness etc.
    Really strong and most often in awkward circumstances.
    So how do you 'let it go'?
    I can notice it, realise what it is, what triggered it, but then it just kinda sits there, sometimes for hours, until i'm home to relax.
    For example i got really angry today, inside, it just swelled up so suddenly, and was so strong, i felt all i could do to release it would be to scream and basically have a mental tantrum.
    But i dont want to do that, so what can i do?

18. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator