1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

law of attraction help

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by mama_91, Feb 26, 2013.

1. mama_91

mama_91 Member

Hello everyone, I have been a user for the loa for about a year now. I have read many books, read success stories on the internet, read about the loa on the internet.. and there still has been no change for me. I want to know what it is that I am doing wrong, if anyone can help me finally understand so that I can finally be happy with my life, I would be very grateful.

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi mama_91 and welcome to the Project Meditation community,

Can you give us an example of how you have tried using the LOA, e.g. what it was you wished to manifest and how you went about it.

Hugs

Giles

3. mama_91

mama_91 Member

How I've used the loa

Hello :) well I have done things like visualization, making vision boards... It had worked for little things such as parking spots , coffee, etc. but there was a job that I really wanted and it did not work for that.

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Welcome to the community mama_91 :)

For me personally, the WHY always needs to be something you feel emotional and passionate about.

Here is a link to a great exercise I learned from Jim Rohn and posted some time ago:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c.../11829-what-do-you-want-2012-a.html#post29717

Another powerful daily habit to create is feeling grateful And there are so many things to be grateful for. One thing I often feel very grateful for is that I can enjoy walking and cycling so much and don't suffer with aching joints etc. When you truly give thanks for all that is good in your life, you feel good and feeling good can attract better circumstances and opportunities into our life.

There are some really good posts by other members also in the Law of Attraction section. Let us know if you find something useful please.

Every now and again I post the link for the gratitude video for new members to enjoy, so here it is:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/community/mind-body-spirit/1547-gratitude-video-6.html#post27986

Enjoy and I wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)