1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Knee injury, best track to aid recovery

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by dvonlehm, Sep 20, 2013.

1. dvonlehm

dvonlehm Member

Anyone have thoughts as to the best frequency to aid and speed "physical" recovery? I have a bilateral patella rupture (both tendons below knee cap needed re-attached). This was due to a weightlifting accident in a gym. I am otherwise healthy. Trying to pull out all the stops to speed recovery so I can get back to work.

This required open knee surgery. So beside the tendon, a lot of other recovery is needed.

It seems he frequencies that help HGH and lower cortisol may be best. Say levels 3 to 7. Maybe I will alternate between these.

Any thoughts, research or experiences anyone can share?

Dan

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Dan,

I would do the same in your situation.
    Deepak Chopra states “By quieting the mind, which then quiets the body, and the less turbulent the body is, the more the self-repair healing mechanisms get amplified. In fact, scientists have shown that the better your DNA, your genetic machinery is at healing itself, the longer you live. That's how meditation lowers biological age.”

I imagine you need to rest and I would take this opportunity to meditate as you have suggested to specific brainwave states. You may also choose to take a little extra time to visualise your knee healing and maybe use some affirmations.

If you have Classical Magic, you can play this for as long as you choose. Here is a small piece I have copied for you:-

Certain classical music pieces possess great powers in the healing of mind, body and spirit and are used for a variety of non-musical applications from healing centres to the classroom.

Baroque pieces (within Classical Magic) which have a tempo of around 60 beats per minute have been associated with deep relaxation, increased learning, information retention and have been found to have the most soothing effect on the human nervous system.

Hope this helps. I wish you much peace and joy and a speedy recovery :) :) :)

3. dvonlehm

dvonlehm Member

Thank you for this thorough reply... I will pick up a track or to of the Classical Magic as well... Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas.

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

You're welcome Dan :)

I understand that Classical Magic is only available occasionally with a bonus track "Peace and Harmony" Both these tracks incorporate the 7.83 Hz Schumann Resonance. I play them often and for a variety of reasons.

I think the C.D. pack is 77 dollars. Or if you prefer downloads it may be 67 dollars. I would not be without these personally and if you want them I'm sure the support staff will sort this out for you. I'm sure you will find them to be of great help.

Please let me know how you get on and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

5. yogacat

yogacat Member

classical magic

Hi all,
    I am now down to LF 6 and was wondering about classical magic. Some people seem to have it and I was wondering if when we reach a certain level if we are able to download it or is it now shelved.
    thanks in advance,
    Yogacat

6. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi yogacat,

Classical Magic is playing in my kitchen right now as we speak :) I mostly play it when we're having dinner, preparing food or reading.

Project Meditation usually do a promotion each year with Classical Magic with the bonus track Peace and Harmony (both incorporate the Schumann Resonance.) You could contact the support team if you want it now. You will find them extremely helpful. Here's a couple of comments from the community

"I love Peace & Harmony. I listen to it on headphones, and sometimes just put it on speaker. Last night, I "looped" it on the player, and it filled the room for about 2 or 3 hours, while I did stuff and watched TV. I think it blankets the room with a wonderful, gentle energy." Bryan

"Yes peace and harmony is real good, but I have recently been using Classical Magic and that is getting a lot of airtime while I'm at the computer or reading." Karmoh

If you're interested in the Schumann Resonance (the earths natural frequency) here is a link to a post:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...field-radiation-emf-protection.html#post44653

The post includes a fascinating film I watched, however it is a full length film.

Hope that helps and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

7. Cath

Cath New Member

Knee injury

I have had luck with a chiropractor / NEUROLOGIST - he does laser light therapy and massage and his partner does acupuncture. Both my husband and I have found relief for may ailments (especially plantar fastitis and arthritis) through acupuncture. Key is find someone highly recommended - same with chiropractic - especially neurology training.
    I am a reconnective healing practitioner as well - would recommend a couple sessions - especially if your heart's desire is to heal - you can look them up in the practitioner directory on the internet. The Reconnection website. Just be mindful - sometimes what you think you want to heal turns out to be a healing of a different nature altogether. It is all for your best and highest good, however.